You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Polarized glasses what to look for - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Polarized glasses what to look for (/Thread-Polarized-glasses-what-to-look-for)

Polarized glasses what to look for - cutuzov - 11-26-2017 12:16 PM

I am looking for advice as how to pick the pair of polarized glasses. I am not asking for comparison of cheap vs brand names. More interested in what tint, shape and your personal experience.
Quick search did lead me to this topic http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thread-Fishing-glasses?highlight=polarized
It is about 4 year old topic I bet the technology has evolved since. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

RE: Polarized glasses what to look for - rich_ace_G - 11-27-2017 12:52 PM

look into suncloud. they're a bit pricey but you wil get what you pay for. big lenses too.

RE: Polarized glasses what to look for - cutuzov - 11-27-2017 09:10 PM

Thanks for your reply rich_ace_G
What other features make this glasses best for you?

RE: Polarized glasses what to look for - Adamthedeertracker - 11-28-2017 10:11 PM

Ive bought mine at Walmart, the rapala ones and for the low price they work very effectively

RE: Polarized glasses what to look for - rich_ace_G - 11-29-2017 01:01 PM

(11-27-2017 09:10 PM)cutuzov Wrote:  Thanks for your reply rich_ace_G
What other features make this glasses best for you?
Hinges are durable. thick arms. thick frames. my wife bought it on sale for about $39.99 at MEC. I've had so many polarized that doesn't last long. plus some lenses scratch easy...this one looks fine after 6 months.

RE: Polarized glasses what to look for - cutuzov - 11-29-2017 04:10 PM

Thank you for the details