You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New member - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: New member (/Thread-New-member--2810)

New member - Kev_7680@sympatico.ca - 09-03-2018 04:06 PM

Just started fly fishing this spring, I did pretty good for a newbie. I wanted to learn how to fly fish so I could catch my first steelhead this fall. I fish the credit and the Grand. Going to fish Erindale park this fall for salmon and steelhead. I fish weekdays and weekends....I also plan to keep an eye out for any meet ups guys are doing on the forum , try to meet people to learn new techniques and spots...thanks Kevin

RE: New member - cutuzov - 09-04-2018 10:08 PM

Welcome Kevin.
I am not much into fly fishing. Fishing for steelhead with center pin and float myself but i bet there are guys here who will be able to share there knowledge about fly staff.

RE: New member - SC0TT - 10-29-2018 09:59 AM

Welcome!

RE: New member - Kev_7680@sympatico.ca - 10-29-2018 11:36 AM

I tried a few times 2weeks ago . I caught my first Atlantic salmon but haven’t seen any steelhead. Anyone having any luck? I fish erindale near Dundas bridge,it’s the only place I know..

RE: New member - cutuzov - 10-29-2018 07:11 PM

Steelhead did not move in yet I guess. I haven't seen any for two weeks. Hopefully it will be more action after yesterdays rain.

RE: New member - SC0TT - 10-30-2018 09:14 AM

I heard Nov is the month for steelhead. The new moon is suppose to be the first week of nov which should make for great day fishing.

RE: New member - cutuzov - 10-30-2018 08:11 PM

We will see. Tried couple of hours before sunset today with zero result Sad