You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New user saying Hi - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: New user saying Hi (/Thread-New-user-saying-Hi)

New user saying Hi - bmacsmac - 07-10-2019 09:14 PM

hey there. My name is Brian, born and raised in Toronto. Fished summers in nova scotia as a kid but never got into it here in Toronto until a couple of years ago. I have really only fished Little lake in Barrie...visiting Sauble Beach soon and I will be trying my luck there. Hoping to find a few good shore fishing spots nearby, and learn a few secrets of catching the biggest fish.I have not been out this year, but hoping to get out there soon. I found this forum trying to find some places near me to fish...ponds etc...

RE: New user saying Hi - The-Ryu - 07-11-2019 02:03 PM

(07-10-2019 09:14 PM)bmacsmac Wrote:  hey there. My name is Brian, born and raised in Toronto. Fished summers in nova scotia as a kid but never got into it here in Toronto until a couple of years ago. I have really only fished Little lake in Barrie...visiting Sauble Beach soon and I will be trying my luck there. Hoping to find a few good shore fishing spots nearby, and learn a few secrets of catching the biggest fish.I have not been out this year, but hoping to get out there soon. I found this forum trying to find some places near me to fish...ponds etc...
Hey! Where abouts in TO are you?

RE: New user saying Hi - zippyFX - 07-15-2019 01:28 PM

Welcome. Post some pictures when you get a chance!