You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Fishing guide in Toronto - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Fishing guide in Toronto (/Thread-Fishing-guide-in-Toronto)

Fishing guide in Toronto - palianychko@yahoo.com - 05-29-2024 07:41 AM

Hello everyone!
My good friend is coming to Toronto this summer with his family (2 adults and 3 kids) and is looking forward to go fishing. This will be their first time in Canada in general, so any suggestions/advise will be much appreciated!
Main questions are:
* how can we find a local guide who can take them to fishing places (and who has a necessary equipment, i mean fishing rods and baits)? There will be children of 6 and 8 yo, so they are looking for a light walk along river/pond and fishing occasionally, so that children can run and play.

* could you please suggest top fishing spots for fishing from the bank (but where it is easy to catch some fish and not leave empty-handed)? preferably somewhere in or not far from Toronto, in some park with children playground

Thanks in advance for any suggestion! Cause i tried to contact top-rated fishing charter companies, but they all organise fishing of more "serious" level, from the boat etc.