You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
My suggestion for the next meeting.... - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: My suggestion for the next meeting.... (/Thread-My-suggestion-for-the-next-meeting)

My suggestion for the next meeting.... - andre - 06-03-2012 08:41 PM

http://www.wagjag.com/?w=77551&c=41

Need 3 more

Anyone wants to go? Cool

RE: My suggestion for the next meeting.... - MikeH - 06-03-2012 09:04 PM

I like the idea, but kinda small boat at 20ft including cabin, to accomodate four fishing plus skipper.

I would say wait for the July or August meet up for salmon charter fishing as most of the full time Port Credit charters will include a free $100 ticket into the annual Great salmon Derby. Most of their charter boats are 30-40ft and approx the same money, plus they can handle more than one boat if we get 10 or more people. (also would give people a month or two to get some money together.)

RE: My suggestion for the next meeting.... - bettercallsaul - 06-04-2012 06:54 AM

Damn, I would really love to try charter fishing. Any time after July 6 I would be able to

RE: My suggestion for the next meeting.... - MichaelAngelo - 06-04-2012 02:38 PM

andre what about the cooler! Tongue

RE: My suggestion for the next meeting.... - OldTimer - 06-04-2012 03:16 PM

Hey I've got plenty of the perseverance and lottsa hooks........... but seem to be fresh outta "flattering sequined outfits" as usual ................. smile.....

[attachment=141]

RE: My suggestion for the next meeting.... - MichaelAngelo - 06-05-2012 12:59 AM

(06-04-2012 03:16 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Hey I've got plenty of the perseverance and lottsa hooks........... but seem to be fresh outta "flattering sequined outfits" as usual ................. smile.....

LOL another good day-maker. Well the catfish-in-the-face was close Tongue but that's another story....