You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Mississauga Boy Here - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: Mississauga Boy Here (/Thread-Mississauga-Boy-Here)

Mississauga Boy Here - Dave - 02-15-2012 03:13 PM

Hi there everyone. Its great to be on board or should I say "on shore" lol! I'm originally from Newfoundland but have lived in Mississauga for the last 22 years. Been fishing since I could lift a rod but am nowhere near a pro.

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - manitoubass2 - 02-15-2012 03:15 PM

Welcome aboard Dave!!!!

As you can see, this is a new board, so lets get some content added for everyone to learn!!!

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - Dave - 02-15-2012 03:18 PM

Thanks, glad to be here.

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - MichaelAngelo - 02-15-2012 04:26 PM

I'd love to hear about fishing Newfoundland. Have you tried salt water fishing over there?

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - Frank81 - 02-15-2012 08:07 PM

Welcome Dave!

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - Dave - 02-16-2012 11:21 AM

[quote='MichaelAngelo' pid='140' dateline='1329337565']
I'd love to hear about fishing Newfoundland. Have you tried salt water fishing over there?
Fishing in Nfld was lots of fun growing up. The only fish in our fresh water ponds and rivers are speckled trout and in July there is an Atlantic salmon run. My dad got me hooked on fly fishing for salmon when I was about 10. I never did a lot of saltwater fishing, just the odd time handlining for codfish. I tried to add a pic but I dont know how to shrink the file size.

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - MichaelAngelo - 02-16-2012 09:26 PM

(02-16-2012 11:21 AM)Dave Wrote:  [quote='MichaelAngelo' pid='140' dateline='1329337565']
Fishing in Nfld was lots of fun growing up. The only fish in our fresh water ponds and rivers are speckled trout and in July there is an Atlantic salmon run. My dad got me hooked on fly fishing for salmon when I was about 10. I never did a lot of saltwater fishing, just the odd time handlining for codfish. I tried to add a pic but I dont know how to shrink the file size.

Not much more exciting than a salmon run that's for sure! Handlining must be exciting as well.

I'm working on adding built-in image resizer. If I can get it to work it'll be a great feature for everyone that's for sure. Will advise.

RE: Mississauga Boy Here - MichaelAngelo - 02-28-2012 02:19 PM

Dave, I increased the allowed image attachment size to 2mb.