You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Fishing Maps - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Resources (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Resources)
+--- Forum: Fishing Maps (/Forum-Fishing-Maps)
+--- Thread: Fishing Maps (/Thread-Fishing-Maps)

Fishing Maps - OldTimer - 07-04-2012 04:25 PM

Fishing Maps:

Along the way most of us gather maps or handout sketches of the various lakes, rivers and ponds we’ve fished from resort owners, local hotels, information booths, etc.

I start this thread as a way to share this NON COPYRIGHTED material as such – from past trips to locations that are not your regular haunts – to hopefully help others in their adventures.

Here’s my initial contribution – Lovesick Lake – this map is actually a dining room place-mat that the lodge used when I stayed there a few times long ago. I’ve coloured it up a bit - for places we found productive at that time.

Lovesick is a small lake located along the Trent waterway - between Lower Buckhorn and Stoney lakes. Its small size I personally found attractive - you could fish many different structures/depths/species without long runs in your boat. Plus you could if you wished – go to the two surrounding lakes by using the locks. Species include both types of Bass, Muskie and Walleye……. plus the usual pan fish in the canal.

[attachment=201]

Interesting side story – I had a small Muskie (when hooked) actually jump over the bow of our small rented cedar strip boat here. I think I helped it gain momentum as I set the hook right near the boat….. It sure got the attention of my fishin’ buddy who was sitting there…………..

Cheers,

OldTimer

RE: Fishing Maps - ray6591 - 05-27-2013 09:56 PM

Thanks for sharing Old Timer. Wondering if you know of good spots for shore fishing in the Areas north of GTA within 2 hours drive? Thanks

RE: Fishing Maps - OldTimer - 05-28-2013 04:10 PM

Your welcome.

RE: Fishing Maps - ik0n - 02-02-2016 07:19 PM

Does anyone have a fishing map of Bella?

RE: Fishing Maps - MRQturbo - 02-05-2016 02:10 PM

lovesick is a nice lil stop when we go thru the locks to lower buckhorn....really small and doesn't take much time to figure out where the good spots are...