You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area. - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Meetups (/Forum-Meetups)
+--- Thread: Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area. (/Thread-Salmon-fishing-in-the-Halton-Peel-area)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area. - wknd outdoorsman - 08-30-2012 10:22 PM

Hey boys!

I was at Port Credit last night from 1130pm - 1am casting spoons. I didnt get a hit, but while there I saw at least 4 fish on by other fisherman, 1 landed. Most of the people there were still fishing but Im not sure with what...maybe roe? Looks like the Salmon are finaly heading up!

Also, there is supposed to be a massive amount of rain on Labour day Monday.

Is anyone still up for a meet up? Or is everyone waiting until they start running up river?

RE: Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area. - OldTimer - 08-31-2012 06:46 AM

(08-30-2012 10:22 PM)wknd outdoorsman Wrote:  Hey boys!

I was at Port Credit last night from 1130pm - 1am casting spoons. I didnt get a hit, but while there I saw at least 4 fish on by other fisherman, 1 landed. Most of the people there were still fishing but Im not sure with what...maybe roe? Looks like the Salmon are finaly heading up!

Yes - Fish are beginning to trickle inland everywhere.

Here's the dennys report:

http://www.biotactic.com/bravo/Fish_Count/Fish_Count_N11_201208.htm

We get a big rain............ and they'll charge.

RE: Salmon fishing in the Halton/Peel area. - Dseow - 09-05-2012 01:13 PM

rained somewhat yesterday .. wasnt a big rain, but havent been down there to see yet Big Grin.

i was out there on Sunday morning just to have a look around and notice that the water levels were extremely shallow especially by marie curtis .. i do know that they Bronte harbour is where the action seems to be currently Big Grin

but i am ready to meet up anytime, i am there most every weekend jsut to look around the waters and drive down on evenings just for a day out Big Grin. so i am ready to join anytime just for fun and try out.