You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Any Fish In Mount Joy Pond? - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Any Fish In Mount Joy Pond? (/Thread-Any-Fish-In-Mount-Joy-Pond)

Any Fish In Mount Joy Pond? - Giuga10 - 08-19-2012 10:31 PM

Hi, I live very close to Mount Joy and was wondering if the pond had any fish in it and if it does what kind. I've heard many times that there are fish but every time I've gone I didn't even get a bite. If anyone ha gone fishing there and caught fish there please let me know. Also if there are fish what are they biting on.

Thanks,
Nick

RE: Any Fish In Mount Joy Pond? - MichaelAngelo - 08-24-2012 12:07 PM

I live right there and used to go to Brother Andre CHS. For years I had assumed there were no fish...

But there are some carp in there! I've caught carp and I've seen others catch carp there. It's not the best spot though... it's taking me a few outings to land even one fish.

RE: Any Fish In Mount Joy Pond? - Giuga10 - 08-24-2012 12:51 PM

(08-24-2012 12:07 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I live right there and used to go to Brother Andre CHS. For years I had assumed there were no fish...

But there are some carp in there! I've caught carp and I've seen others catch carp there. It's not the best spot though... it's taking me a few outings to land even one fish.

Thanks,
I currently attend Brother Andre and have seen people fishing there daily and I've always wondered if there was actually activity there. I fished there a few times and haven't gotten any luck but my dad caught a 1LB Bass in there back in the day haha Smile.

Thanks,
Giuga10