You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
What is the best and most promising fishing spot within 1.5 hours from Markham - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What is the best and most promising fishing spot within 1.5 hours from Markham (/Thread-What-is-the-best-and-most-promising-fishing-spot-within-1-5-hours-from-Markham)

What is the best and most promising fishing spot within 1.5 hours from Markham - Giuga10 - 08-31-2012 08:43 PM

Hi, I'm gonna be fishing on the weekend and was wondering what the best and most promising fishing spot within an hour and a half from Markham. I'm looking for any type of fish (the bigger the better lol) and would like to try to catch some new species (non basic fish/bass, panfish, pike ect...) if you wouldn't mind sharing a good spot it would be greatly appreciated. I do have a boat so I can access the spot from boat or shore. If you don't feel like sharing your spot openly you can PM me.

Thanks,
Giuga10