You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
My first center pin - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: My first center pin (/Thread-My-first-center-pin)

My first center pin - onwind - 10-22-2012 09:25 PM

today I bought this okuma center pin from BASSPRO, they said if I buy a okuma rod, I will get a discount. how happy I was when i heard this, however, they finally found out the rod was out of stock.

RE: My first center pin - Ridx - 10-22-2012 10:28 PM

not a bad reel to learn with, I bought one myself not too long ago to start out with

RE: My first center pin - MichaelAngelo - 10-23-2012 04:43 AM

Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL

RE: My first center pin - onwind - 10-23-2012 10:42 AM

Looking forward to it.
(10-23-2012 04:43 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Congrats on the new pin Onwind! Good luck learning, I'm also learning this season.

We'll have a river get-together soon and we can all try our best at casting these things LOL

RE: My first center pin - MichaelAngelo - 10-23-2012 09:32 PM

Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue

RE: My first center pin - onwind - 10-23-2012 09:54 PM

Yes, I have tried it and am still been practicing it, I think side cast will not be too difficult.
(10-23-2012 09:32 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Hey Onwind, have you practiced casting yet? The first few days I wanted to throw that thing in the river LOL like Ridx said Tongue