You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
Book review: The ROM Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Resources (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Resources)
+--- Forum: Articles and Resources (/Forum-Articles-and-Resources)
+--- Thread: Book review: The ROM Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario (/Thread-Book-review-The-ROM-Field-Guide-to-Freshwater-Fishes-of-Ontario)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Book review: The ROM Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario - zippyFX - 07-08-2013 04:29 PM

Glad to hear it!

RE: Book review: The ROM Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario - taverwat85 - 05-12-2014 01:55 AM

I haven't read it. If the review is good then i will surely try to read it once.

RE: Book review: The ROM Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario - Fossil Fish - 07-17-2014 12:48 PM

I just picked up a copy last weekend, and it seems to be just what I was looking for. With the recent discussions on here about Grass Pickerel and Green Sunfish, I was wondering what else I hadn't heard about. This book has great pics of every known Ontario species, native or not (pirannhas and pacus!!!) as well as pics of some species as juveniles. Highly recommended if you can find a copy.