You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
the bluffs - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing General Discussion (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: the bluffs (/Thread-the-bluffs)

the bluffs - largemouth - 03-07-2012 12:10 PM

Can anyone help me out with where to fish the bluffs and for what?

RE: the bluffs - MichaelAngelo - 03-09-2012 12:53 AM

Hi Largemouth. Well I have had sparse success at the bluffs. Well not me, my friend.

There's a lot of water to cover there. You can park free right now in the parking lot. You can walk East and keep walking. There's tonnes of shoreline facing into the docks.

I haven't figured anything out about it though. I've been looking for pike, haven't found any yet. I've been fishing spoons and crankbaits across the open water towards the docks.

Are you going there soon? I wouldn't mind meeting up.

RE: the bluffs - largemouth - 03-09-2012 08:13 AM

Thanks not sure when I would be going

RE: the bluffs - bfisher - 03-10-2012 08:52 PM

there is pike in the spring.... used suspending rapala, works like a charm... lil bit of perch and sunfish in the summer and lots of goby... lots of salmon in the fall by nov.... hope this help

RE: the bluffs - largemouth - 03-12-2012 08:04 PM

Hey bfisher thanks that is helpful
thanks

RE: the bluffs - rich_ace_G - 07-04-2012 09:14 AM

Canada Day caught a decent size pike. casting on the rocks. Make sure you cast closer to the docks. i know it's a little far but if you can pull it off it seems they swim there probably because it's deeper? but that's how I got it. I was sweeping the waters and decided to go across.

RE: the bluffs - MichaelAngelo - 07-04-2012 03:38 PM

(07-04-2012 09:14 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote:  Canada Day caught a decent size pike. casting on the rocks. Make sure you cast closer to the docks. i know it's a little far but if you can pull it off it seems they swim there probably because it's deeper? but that's how I got it. I was sweeping the waters and decided to go across.

Yeah I was trying to cast into the docks each every cast... but I could never make it. I knew that if there were fish... they would be under the docks!

What's your setup like?