You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

My reviews on MysteryTackleBox, TackleGrab and FishHound
09-16-2013, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 12:11 PM by instapump416.)
My reviews on MysteryTackleBox, TackleGrab and FishHound
Hey OFF,

I subscribed to all 3 of these monthly lure companies and I wanted to give you guys a review on what I received.

mysterytacklebox.com

tacklegrab.com

fishhound.com

This was my first order from Fish Hound. When you sign up, you pick 4 items from their site to test and review.

I decided I wanted to get 4 hard baits and the rest were freebies thrown in for signing up.

My second batch of lures from FH, I choose 3 hard baits and 1 spinner to try and review.

My third batch of lures from FH should be coming soon.

So far I like Fish Hound's system. You get points/credits for doing reviews on your items. You then use those points/credits towards your next order. You have the option to choose any 4 items from their store from soft plastic, hard baits, terminal tackle and more.

I paid $39 for a year subscription and the 2 orders are already $39+ worth of lures. Everything else from now on is bonus.

Im a new angler and I find this is good way to fill up your tackle box.

My first packages from Mystery Tackle Box and Tackle Grab should be coming in soon.

A review will be posted.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My reviews on MysteryTackleBox, TackleGrab and FishHound - instapump416 - 09-16-2013 12:10 PM