You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Just saying hi.
07-11-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Just saying hi.
(07-10-2019 04:41 PM)ANONEEMUSKY Wrote:  Hey,

This time of year, in most of southern Ontario along the lake, in this heat - carp is probably a the wisest choice as a target.

Sorry - not from the Toronto area. Besides - one never shares precise locations - as you should know.

I must say: Angling today is a calming (or quite exhilarating) pastime/sport for gentlemen and ladies - and is not an effective (nor a frugal) meal provider. Gear is required in any sport, our sport is actually quite low in cost for the average participant. It is not the dead meat on the table that measures your pleasure. Take up golf and see how your wife likes the taste of a deep fried Pro-Flite. Buck up pal - or perhaps take her with you.

P

Thanks for the heads up. I just got back from the dam there near my place. It's just too hot today. Was supposed to be showers and overcast so I thought it might be ok, but I headed in after a couple hours.

Yea the wife is a indoorsy type and I rarely take her with me. Golf just isn't my thing. She's not that bad where I'd have to find a new hobby, but just gives me the old "You always come home empty handed anyway, might as well stay home." lecture. Maybe I should snag her and let her run around for a bit.

I might head out to Wilcox after the sun dies down today and try my luck wading around in the weeds. Used to bike out there as a kid and fish for sunfish. Heard there's bass in there so Maybe I can snag one.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just saying hi. - The-Ryu - 06-24-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - Dave Bailey - 06-28-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - The-Ryu - 07-03-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - Dave Bailey - 07-06-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - The-Ryu - 07-06-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - ANONEEMUSKY - 07-10-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - The-Ryu - 07-10-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - ANONEEMUSKY - 07-10-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Just saying hi. - The-Ryu - 07-11-2019 02:01 PM