You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

For those who played Pokemon as a child or still play it.
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 10:15 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
RE: For those who played Pokemon as a child or still play it.
(08-31-2012 11:46 AM)Giuga10 Wrote:  I lol'd soooo hard at that because it's soo true. From about 4 to 12 I played Pokemon and when I'm bored I pick it up every once and a while. I also did have Pokemon silver (It's got F****N Lugia WOOOOOOOOP). I was a huge Pokemon fanatic as a child and played it all the time. And the best way to pass the time when sitting there fishing for Carp is leveling up your F-ING MAGIKARP. Haha

Thanks,
Giuga10

LOL well I have to admit I did play through Fire Red earlier this year while I carp fished... bwhahaah!!!

Then I started on the species hunt around July and haven't really tried carp fishing since... too busy exploring new areas.

Yes you're right.. is there anything better to do while carp fishing than level up a Magikarp Big Grin

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those who played Pokemon as a child or still play it. - MichaelAngelo - 09-05-2012 10:14 PM