You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Been a while.
04-13-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Been a while.
(03-12-2013 10:59 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I share your sentiment about winter. I started ice fishing this year, what a hoot! I never thought I'd ever learn to enjoy winter.

Can't wait to see the results of your pinning. Seems like a lot of us are getting into it. I can't say my results have been any better than with spinning gear though, maybe I'm missing something Tongue.

This year has been great. The Pin will get you more fish on the river system, bar none.

I was tired of being out fished by guys who put less time in on the river than I did so I gave in a picked up a second hand hand float rod and reel. I will never use another method.

below are a few pics of my first season.

[Image: h2.jpg]

[Image: 6lbbeastie.jpg]

[Image: firststeelheadonthepin.jpg]

[Image: littlehen.png]

Mike.....Maybe you just haven't found the honey hole yet or maybe you just gotta tweak your setup. Any time you wanna come down to Sauga (Once Mother Nature decides to be reasonable) and hit up the Credit, I would be happy to share a bit of what I have been shown. Guaranteed success.

Hope those pic links work... Confused

Tight lines,

Sean.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Been a while. - Seanook - 03-12-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Been a while. - MichaelAngelo - 03-12-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Been a while. - Seanook - 04-13-2013 01:13 PM
RE: Been a while. - onwind - 03-13-2013, 04:00 PM