You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

White River Sling Ranger Fly Patrol Pack
04-23-2013, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 03:24 PM by OldTimer.)
RE: White River Sling Ranger Fly Patrol Pack
Interesting bag......... I use an old WWII army ammo bag that's quite similar in size.

A few tips:

Spray just the outside bottom with scotchguard - it slows down moisture pickup and dirt if you lay it on the ground.

I've found that attaching my nailclippers to a key lanyard then to a carabiner clip attached to the shoulder strap is handy.

Small soft plastic chip dip, or the even smaller cream cheese containers are great for worms. And they dont break like that styrofoam crap... and are waterproof, and float............

Go to a sewing/textile supply store - get the heaviest round elastic cord they sell for a lanyard for your short handled net.............. and wear it across the other shoulder and on your back till needed - then it stretches for use. It's cheap so buy 6 to 8 feet and then test what length you need before you cut it.

As for the colour............ sew on fishing club or manufacturers patches work wonders............

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: White River Sling Ranger Fly Patrol Pack - OldTimer - 04-23-2013 04:14 PM