You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Thanked [asc]
  Thread: Lake Conestogo.. Anyone fish it lately?

Did you try googling them? The Grand River Conservation Authority website has entries for all its parks including Conestoga and Belwood that actually name the fish species that live there. The Toront...
tweedwolfscream General Discussion 3 1,547 07-15-2016, 03:51 PM
  Thread: Anything at Frenchman's Bay?

(07-10-2016 11:43 PM)Johnnyfishing Wrote:  I was working in the area for the afternoon and gave it a shot since i had my fishing gear on me.. It looked promising and from all i read on the net a...
Abu Garcia General Discussion 15 6,612 07-11-2016, 09:34 AM
  Thread: Lake Conestogo.. Anyone fish it lately?

I've been fishing Lake Belwood quite a bit lately with some good results but I want to try someplace new this week... Any opinions on Conestogo? What species are in there and how the ecosystem is? I...
Johnnyfishing General Discussion 3 1,547 07-11-2016, 07:58 AM
  Thread: Anything at Frenchman's Bay?

I was working in the area for the afternoon and gave it a shot since i had my fishing gear on me.. It looked promising and from all i read on the net and pamphlets I had confidence in the spot but all...
Johnnyfishing General Discussion 15 6,612 07-11-2016, 07:50 AM
  Thread: Shore fishing near lake Simcoe

If you go into Barrie. There's lots of people fish infront of the GO station by Simcoe St. You can catch jumbo perch and smallies there. At Port Perry, you can catch pan fish and bass from shore. B...
Bluffwood General Discussion 3 7,510 07-03-2016, 03:44 PM
  Thread: Hello

Welcome to OSF Sandy. Cheers, OldTimer
OldTimer Welcome! 2 765 05-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Return to TopReturn to Content