You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Thanked [asc]
  Thread: Crankbaits suggestions?

shad raps, rattln' raps, jointed-rapalas, x-rap, original rapala...all great. might be a good idea to buy a few that travel at different depths.
ST_ShoreFisher Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-14-2013, 02:04 PM

I have a shortage of crankbaits, but recently picked up a few for my cottage trip. Live Target crankbaits look great, but let's see if they can catch me some fish! :cool: [img]http://i1037.photobu...
mcfly Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Information Thread: Pier Fishing for Great Lakes Pacific Salmon

I thought with the fall shoreline pier, or river mouth, fishing for introduced pacific SALMON being close to starting that a quick run-down of the basics I use - might help a few of the newbie members...
OldTimer Articles and Resources 6 16,408 08-11-2013, 10:40 AM

I used to love floating crankbaits for shore fishing because if they hit the bottom I could stop reeling and let them float up just a bit away from the snag. I loved them... until I skunked on them o...
MichaelAngelo Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-10-2013, 02:19 PM

Rapala Shad Raps have been long time favourites of mine! Especially the Shallow Shad Rap in bluegill colour.
yakfish Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-07-2013, 11:53 PM

Here's some of my favorite crank baits............ colours, size, and depth are up to you........ [attachment=606] Cheers, OldTimer
OldTimer Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-07-2013, 05:01 PM

I use Rapalas, my favorite are the XRAP and the ULC-3 (Ultra Light Crank). I have taken a liking to the zara spook for walking the dog.
zippyFX Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-07-2013, 10:50 AM

If you fish from a boat and need a deep crankbait, the Wally Diver is great. Used to have all of the sizes in assorted colours. Caught bass, walleye, and even musky with them. The key is to know wh...
mcfly Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-07-2013, 10:49 AM

Live Target crankbaits are awesome. Get one in Perch and Bluegill. Rapala has some great ones too, I don't use Rapala often so I can't recommend a certain one but they offer a good variety of good cra...
Giuga10 Gear and Tackle Reviews 12 5,840 08-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Return to TopReturn to Content