You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Barrie Marina???
04-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Barrie Marina???
Went Out Last Friday To the Holland River for Early ice out crappies and perch but skunked! I was wondering if anyone knows if theres open water around the marina so i can slam some jumbos, or any where else on simcoe where i can fish offshore ?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Barrie Marina???
I'm curious on this also, If anyone could provide an update on the "Ice" conditions @ the Marina - Much Appreciated! Thanks!
08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
went there few weeks ago myself. We all got 0 fish, pretty fished out IMO
08-24-2013, 02:35 PM
I was there beginning of the month... Was in barrie with my Gf for our anniversary and she agreed to stop by the marina for some quick fishing.

I walked to the island barrier enclosing the marina and fished close to the mouth of the marina boat entrance. There was couple of others fishing there but they didn't seem to catch anything much. lots of rocks along the edge and lost a hook.
I was trying out drop shot reel and caught couple of small perch... I felt a lot of bites but I'm sure it's small fish nibbling on the worm. Was only there for an hour before the rain came in and I had to bolt.

I saw people out on boats... So maybe they had better luck...