You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bass Pro Spring Classic
03-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Bass Pro Spring Classic
It starts this Friday. Next Thursday they have the bonus points for your BPS Outdoors Card, I might go then for the points.

Anyone plan on going?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Bass Pro Spring Classic
(03-05-2013 11:45 AM)grubman Wrote:  It starts this Friday. Next Thursday they have the bonus points for your BPS Outdoors Card, I might go then for the points.

Anyone plan on going?

I'm going... I'll reply to your email once I get a chance, got 20+ pages of notes do tomorrow and I only got 10...
03-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Wink RE: Bass Pro Spring Classic
Homework, homework and more homework......lol. It seems to never end......lol. Keep at it. Big Grin
03-06-2013, 08:21 AM
I got an invite to some event on Friday night at Bass pro. I was thinking of going as I could really use a break from work.

http://www.fishingtoronto.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
(03-05-2013 09:24 PM)grubman Wrote:  Homework, homework and more homework......lol. It seems to never end......lol. Keep at it. Big Grin

You bet... Handed it in today. Felt a load of bricks lighter... Working on the email. Not done yet... Gonna be a long one... Seems I got all my assessments and tests this week...
03-07-2013, 09:33 AM
(03-06-2013 10:02 PM)TOFishingNoob Wrote:  You bet... Handed it in today. Felt a load of bricks lighter... Working on the email. Not done yet... Gonna be a long one... Seems I got all my assessments and tests this week...

Brain overload, that's what school tries to do. Their agenda seems to be, "How much can our students take before they get permanent brain farts"......lol.
03-07-2013, 12:51 PM
(03-07-2013 09:33 AM)grubman Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 10:02 PM)TOFishingNoob Wrote:  You bet... Handed it in today. Felt a load of bricks lighter... Working on the email. Not done yet... Gonna be a long one... Seems I got all my assessments and tests this week...

Brain overload, that's what school tries to do. Their agenda seems to be, "How much can our students take before they get permanent brain farts"......lol.

Have you went to school in China? It makes going to school in Canada feels like daycare. Dodgy

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
03-07-2013, 02:31 PM
(03-07-2013 09:33 AM)grubman Wrote:  Brain overload, that's what school tries to do. Their agenda seems to be, "How much can our students take before they get permanent brain farts"......lol.

Haha yea, it sure does seem like that.
03-07-2013, 05:12 PM
(03-07-2013 09:33 AM)grubman Wrote:  Brain overload, that's what school tries to do. Their agenda seems to be, "How much can our students take before they get permanent brain farts"......lol.

Temporary ones are much more appealing........ and covered by OHIP.

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
03-07-2013, 09:43 PM
(03-07-2013 12:51 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 09:33 AM)grubman Wrote:  

Have you went to school in China? It makes going to school in Canada feels like daycare. Dodgy

Canada schools are far behind everyone else. It's just the work load that is high in Higher Education...lol. Even when I was studying I would get subjects from the library to get my mind of school. The change of venue really helped me to concentrate.

The other students I was with were from Kenya and Egypt and Hong Kong and they all say that everything we were taking at that time OAC (grade 13) they already did in their own country in grade 8 or 9. That's a big difference.

Did you go to school in China?