You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Berkleys Soft Plastic Powerbait, Gulp and Gulp Alive. Which do you prefer?
11-02-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Berkleys Soft Plastic Powerbait, Gulp and Gulp Alive. Which do you prefer?
(09-15-2013 12:10 PM)instapump416 Wrote:  Hey Guys,

I was wondering which line of Berkley soft plastics do you prefer to fish with? Powerbait, Gulp or Gulp Alive?

I've only tried one of their products and I believe it was Gulp Alive 7inch worms. It came in a plastic package with a trey and had liquid.

I really like it but they do have some problems. I find the package to leak and the lure would tear up easily. I wish I new which worm it was but I had throw away the packaging once I found out it leaks.

Im new to using soft baits and would like to get your feedback on which works best.

PowerBait

The Berkley PowerBait scent and flavor impregnated into baits is tasted by fish upon biting bait. Fish hang on longer for more positive hook sets. The more a fish bites the more scent is dispersed into the water. PowerBait products are available for nearly every fish species and fishing technique

Gulp!

Berkley Gulp! looks alive, feels alive and tastes alive! These baits are available in many popular freshwater and saltwater shapes and colors. When fishing with Gulp!, it is important to fish the bait slowly and allow the bait to do what it is intended to do, disperse scent

Gulp! Alive!

Gulp! Alive! is the next generation in Gulp! technology. To fish it looks alive, feels alive and tastes alive! Gulp! Alive! baits are natural shapes, and used bait may be returned to the bucket for recharging. Larger, longer Gulp! shapes are now available in Gulp! Alive! in wide-mouth, tip-resistant oval buckets

My catch's using the Berkley worm...

NICE catch, I tried all of them over the years, now I use the Berkley rippled shad pearl white on a white jig for Walleye Bass and Pike Also the sassy shad from Berkley comes in a zip lock pkg last a long time, the best soft baits I have ever used over the 25 plus years I have been fishing ...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply