You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bryan from Barrie looks to share knowledge and gnu friends
08-28-2012, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 09:03 AM by Giuga10.)
RE: Bryan from Barrie looks to share knowledge and gnu friends
(08-28-2012 03:30 AM)beaser Wrote:  A follow up on my escapades with the grand buddy

I have had my share of health problems and many took their toll on my mobility. I have made more gains going out with an 11 year old than I could have with all of the physio they have to offer. The exercise and aid to mobility facilitated by the bobbing and weaving in around the river banks and stream beds. Intead of walking like I have a stick up my asp I am moving better than I have in several years and I am enjoying life to the fullest. Aside from the fishing and exploring with Sebastien I've expanded my photographic efforts into a more adventurous mode. I used to get "down and dirty" to get the best posible shot and I found with some care and a little imagination that I still can and the more I do it the easier it becomes.

That's great to hear Brian. I'm glad that you're enjoying the wonderful sport of fishing. I too have had problems not including health but I had a problem with video games and my love of fishing has saved me from wasting timeless hours on stupid video games. And now I'm able to get outside and enjoy life to it's fullest.

Keep it up, and good luck,
Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply