You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Calling MikeH
06-11-2012, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 08:45 AM by MuskieBait.)
Calling MikeH
Hey Mike,

Trying to reach you to discuss if you would be interested in a fishing plan for this weekend. Your PM is disabled. Is there anyway I can reach you outside of this forum? I want to keep the details private as this is by invite only. Wink

Michelangelo and I may try out a spot outside of the city this weekend. I am willing to drive...just looking for more persons to join to split gas. I'm not taking on random people on this trip...only people I have met and chat with...and those who I know practice conservation. We're fishing a spot with lots of variety and some carp too.

A little hint...it is about 2h away Wink You may know the general waterbodies...but I won't share the location on public forum. Big Grin

Ken

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Calling MikeH
(06-11-2012 08:44 AM)MuskieBait Wrote:  Hey Mike,

Trying to reach you to discuss if you would be interested in a fishing plan for this weekend. Your PM is disabled. Is there anyway I can reach you outside of this forum? I want to keep the details private as this is by invite only. Wink

Michelangelo and I may try out a spot outside of the city this weekend. I am willing to drive...just looking for more persons to join to split gas. I'm not taking on random people on this trip...only people I have met and chat with...and those who I know practice conservation. We're fishing a spot with lots of variety and some carp too.

A little hint...it is about 2h away Wink You may know the general waterbodies...but I won't share the location on public forum. Big Grin

Ken

Sorry dude, I was away.
Plus I was concentrating on communications from the fishing fury forums on actively fighting the fishing ban.

I updated my UCP for private messages again.

http://www.fishingtoronto.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply