You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Good morning!
06-18-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2013 10:28 AM by Dave Bailey.)
Good morning!
That is, if it is a good morning for you, I wouldn't want to be arbitrary. Tongue

I'm not boatless, have a 16ft Scott Tripper canoe and a 10ft Zodiac with a Mercury 8hp, but I don't carry them around with me a lot. I work as a courier in the industrial supply field, when somebody breaks something we drive parts to them. Most of our work is around Toronto, but we often get further afield, all over the northeast in fact. My fishing gear stays with me, and I often get a chance to wet a line after a run is over, and of course it's shore fishing. So I'm glad this board exists, always nice to find new spots and share some as well.

Right now I'm just hoping the boss beeps and sends me someplace exotic, like Sudbury, North Bay, Perth... Cool
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Good morning!
Hi Dave,

Welcome to OSF.

Sudbury's only exotic on Saturday nights (according to Stompin' Tom.............. smile)

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-18-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Good morning!
Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user