You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New around here, ain'tcha?
11-15-2013, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 04:57 PM by Rayomatic.)
RE: New around here, ain'tcha?
(11-14-2013 07:06 PM)oldbronteguy Wrote:  How far you willing to travel Rayomatic? Bronte harbor in the marina can get some good steelies floating minnows. Just waiting for the water to clear a bit. Pray for no more harsh winds. Also Niagara Whirlpool to below the Glen is good all year round.
Oh almost forgot, welcome.

Thanks!

I was looking for places closer to home since I don't often have long stretches of time on my own (3 young kids, full-time job, etc). Would rather spend time holding the rod than the steering wheel, if you know what I mean! BUT I'm originally from Brantford, so sometimes pass by Bronte on my way there. Can always see if that's a possibility.

And my, this whirlpool sounds intriguing, if not somewhat legendary??? If I ever have the chance to get out there, I'll let you know. I get 2 weeks off work from Dec 21 to Jan 5 and will be back and forth to the hometown. I might be able to get there after Xmas.

I was also thinking of checking out Dunnville for Grand River walleye at some point.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply