You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

08-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Hello
Hi everyone,

New member from the Stouffville area, just looking for nearby areas to fish!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: Hello
Hey Tyger,
Welcome to the forums, you'll be able to find lots of spots in Stouffville from our Stouffville area members.
If you would like I can share some Markham area fishing spots.

Welcome,
Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Tyger.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
09-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome welcome!!

[Image: logobgs.png]
09-05-2012, 01:17 PM
welcome and hello there Smile
09-10-2012, 04:34 PM
(08-31-2012 11:51 AM)Giuga10 Wrote:  Hey Tyger,
Welcome to the forums, you'll be able to find lots of spots in Stouffville from our Stouffville area members.
If you would like I can share some Markham area fishing spots.

Welcome,
Giuga10

Thanks! I've been meaning to try Toogood and Milne, but any others you can suggest would be great. Panfish would be excellent for my little ones!
09-10-2012, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 04:46 PM by Giuga10.)
(09-10-2012 04:34 PM)Tyger Wrote:  Thanks! I've been meaning to try Toogood and Milne, but any others you can suggest would be great. Panfish would be excellent for my little ones!

I know a great spot that would suit you and your little ones.

I can share it to you under one condition (not to sound mean). You can not share this spot with anyone. Why? Because many to all of the Markham area fishing spots are being fished out and I don't want it to continue.

The spot is a small stormwater pond with an easy access walking path all the way through it will be a great environment for you and the kids but one thing that may ruin the fun is bugs. Many of these ponds are loaded with bugs and especially red ants so dress the little ones in pants and long socks to avoid the critters.

Also the fish that can be caught there are Bullhead Catfish, Sunfish, Bluegill, and Largemouth Bass (I think there are Carp there too but I haven't personally caught one there. If you like how it sounds shoot me a PM and I'll share the area.

Good luck,
Giuga10
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Giuga10 for this post:
Tyger (09-13-2012)
09-12-2012, 12:58 AM
(09-10-2012 04:44 PM)Giuga10 Wrote:  Because many to all of the Markham area fishing spots are being fished out and I don't want it to continue.

But but... sharing the spot just makes it more fished out Tongue

[Image: logobgs.png]
09-12-2012, 04:37 PM
(09-12-2012 12:58 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 04:44 PM)Giuga10 Wrote:  Because many to all of the Markham area fishing spots are being fished out and I don't want it to continue.

But but... sharing the spot just makes it more fished out Tongue

Haha. Sharing is caring and as long as he's a sport fisher I'm ok and plus he's got kids Tongue lol.

Giuga10
09-13-2012, 10:53 AM
(09-10-2012 04:44 PM)Giuga10 Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 04:34 PM)Tyger Wrote:  Thanks! I've been meaning to try Toogood and Milne, but any others you can suggest would be great. Panfish would be excellent for my little ones!

I know a great spot that would suit you and your little ones.

I can share it to you under one condition (not to sound mean). You can not share this spot with anyone. Why? Because many to all of the Markham area fishing spots are being fished out and I don't want it to continue.

The spot is a small stormwater pond with an easy access walking path all the way through it will be a great environment for you and the kids but one thing that may ruin the fun is bugs. Many of these ponds are loaded with bugs and especially red ants so dress the little ones in pants and long socks to avoid the critters.

Also the fish that can be caught there are Bullhead Catfish, Sunfish, Bluegill, and Largemouth Bass (I think there are Carp there too but I haven't personally caught one there. If you like how it sounds shoot me a PM and I'll share the area.

Good luck,
Giuga10

Thanks for the offer, I'll be sending a pm...Any fish I catch,get tossed backed. The bugs migh be a issue, but willing to give it a try.

Thanks!