You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello Everyone!
10-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Hello Everyone!
Just new to this forum, actually looks pretty cool. Does anyone know how long this one has been around? Weird I totally would have been on this one if I knew it was here. Anyway, about me I like fishing salmonids, and do enjoy hitting coarse fish too such as; bass, walleye, pike, and musky. So of course this is when I have the time and money to get out doing what I most enjoy. I like hitting Bayfield, Nine Mile, and Ausable << although the season seems to open and close when the fish have either left or not in. So I'd personally like to seen an extended season for this river. A river I would like to try is the Big Otter near Tillsonburg. If anyone has any information on a good spot to try around there let me know. Happy fishing, and see you out on the tribs. Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome Chromance.
(10-18-2012 04:15 PM)Chromance Wrote:  Just new to this forum, actually looks pretty cool. Does anyone know how long this one has been around? Weird I totally would have been on this one if I knew it was here. Anyway, about me I like fishing salmonids, and do enjoy hitting coarse fish too such as; bass, walleye, pike, and musky. So of course this is when I have the time and money to get out doing what I most enjoy. I like hitting Bayfield, Nine Mile, and Ausable << although the season seems to open and close when the fish have either left or not in. So I'd personally like to seen an extended season for this river. A river I would like to try is the Big Otter near Tillsonburg. If anyone has any information on a good spot to try around there let me know. Happy fishing, and see you out on the tribs. Cheers!
10-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Welcome Chromance!

I also enjoy fishing Salmonoids, Chinook being my favorite Big Grin.

You'll find a wealth of information on this forum, including spots, tips, and guides to many different subjects.

BTW... The forum started in February 2012 I think... You would have to ask MichaelAngelo to know for sure.

Enjoy the forum,
Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2012, 09:10 PM
(10-18-2012 04:15 PM)Chromance Wrote:  Just new to this forum, actually looks pretty cool. Does anyone know how long this one has been around? Weird I totally would have been on this one if I knew it was here. Anyway, about me I like fishing salmonids, and do enjoy hitting coarse fish too such as; bass, walleye, pike, and musky. So of course this is when I have the time and money to get out doing what I most enjoy. I like hitting Bayfield, Nine Mile, and Ausable << although the season seems to open and close when the fish have either left or not in. So I'd personally like to seen an extended season for this river. A river I would like to try is the Big Otter near Tillsonburg. If anyone has any information on a good spot to try around there let me know. Happy fishing, and see you out on the tribs. Cheers!

Welcome there Chromance, love your screen name lol.

This board's been around since mid-february. How did you find us?

[Image: logobgs.png]
10-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Hey Chromance,

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
10-19-2012, 03:20 PM
hello and welcome!
10-20-2012, 08:59 PM
(10-18-2012 09:10 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  

Welcome there Chromance, love your screen name lol.

This board's been around since mid-february. How did you find us?

Thanks, I found it randomly doing a searches for fishing related stuff in Ontario.