You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello to everyone
02-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Hello to everyone
Hello,

I am a new member here hoping to learn more about Ontario fishing. I just moved to Ontario in Burlington.

The only fishing I have done was in the ocean at the beach in Florida and at a pier.

Thankyou

Rad
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Hello to everyone
Hello Rad! I was in Florida just last week fishing in the surf near Sebastian Inlet and It was a blast!
02-12-2017, 03:26 PM
(02-12-2017 12:07 PM)surfcoaster Wrote:  Hello,

I am a new member here hoping to learn more about Ontario fishing. I just moved to Ontario in Burlington.

The only fishing I have done was in the ocean at the beach in Florida and at a pier.

Thankyou

Rad

Welcome to OSF........... and to Ontario.

Lots to learn here.......... read some of the articles here to kick start your adventures.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2017, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 03:44 PM by surfcoaster.)
(02-12-2017 12:33 PM)thefishingking Wrote:  Hello Rad! I was in Florida just last week fishing in the surf near Sebastian Inlet and It was a blast!

I know where Sebastian inlet pier is. We fished the pier at Coco beach one. I think it is north of that one. The day of beach fishing was at a state park near Cape Canaverals. We caught a blue fish and some catfish.

Lots warmer than here.

(02-12-2017 03:26 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  
(02-12-2017 12:07 PM)surfcoaster Wrote:  Hello,

Thankyou

Rad

Welcome to OSF........... and to Ontario.

Lots to learn here.......... read some of the articles here to kick start your adventures.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Thankyou for the welcome.

Youre right - lots to learn here.

Rad
02-15-2017, 08:26 PM
[/quote]

I know where Sebastian inlet pier is. We fished the pier at Coco beach one. I think it is north of that one. The day of beach fishing was at a state park near Cape Canaverals. We caught a blue fish and some catfish.

Lots warmer than here.

[\quote]

We caught Bluefish, Whiting and Blue Runners. I also recently moved to this area from the states, but a bit farther west in Oklahoma