Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a new member here hoping to learn more about Ontario fishing. I just moved to Ontario in Burlington.

The only fishing I have done was in the ocean at the beach in Florida and at a pier.

Thankyou

Rad
Hello Rad! I was in Florida just last week fishing in the surf near Sebastian Inlet and It was a blast!
(02-12-2017 12:07 PM)surfcoaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am a new member here hoping to learn more about Ontario fishing. I just moved to Ontario in Burlington.

The only fishing I have done was in the ocean at the beach in Florida and at a pier.

Thankyou

Rad

Welcome to OSF........... and to Ontario.

Lots to learn here.......... read some of the articles here to kick start your adventures.

Cheers,

OldTimer
(02-12-2017 12:33 PM)thefishingking Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Rad! I was in Florida just last week fishing in the surf near Sebastian Inlet and It was a blast!

I know where Sebastian inlet pier is. We fished the pier at Coco beach one. I think it is north of that one. The day of beach fishing was at a state park near Cape Canaverals. We caught a blue fish and some catfish.

Lots warmer than here.

(02-12-2017 03:26 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017 12:07 PM)surfcoaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thankyou

Rad

Welcome to OSF........... and to Ontario.

Lots to learn here.......... read some of the articles here to kick start your adventures.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Thankyou for the welcome.

Youre right - lots to learn here.

Rad
[/quote]

I know where Sebastian inlet pier is. We fished the pier at Coco beach one. I think it is north of that one. The day of beach fishing was at a state park near Cape Canaverals. We caught a blue fish and some catfish.

Lots warmer than here.

[\quote]

We caught Bluefish, Whiting and Blue Runners. I also recently moved to this area from the states, but a bit farther west in Oklahoma
Reference URL's