You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hi everyone
07-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Hi everyone
I live in Indiana, USA, My favorite thing to do is fishing, I also like scuba diving, & hunting. I'm a Regional Rep for NANFA. I’ve been on fishing trips to ONT three times & all were great, I need to get back up there.

Mike
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: Hi everyone
Welcome Mike! I really should spend more time of NANFA. That is so much knowledge there but I always feel weird posting about rod and reel catches where there is a huge membership that catches fish with dip nets.

Maybe one day I can visit your in Indiana. I can drag MichaelAngelo with me and maybe Ben and Miciah can come too. Smile

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome!
07-04-2013, 01:52 PM
(07-04-2013 08:21 AM)MuskieBait Wrote:  Welcome Mike! I really should spend more time of NANFA. That is so much knowledge there but I always feel weird posting about rod and reel catches where there is a huge membership that catches fish with dip nets.

Maybe one day I can visit your in Indiana. I can drag MichaelAngelo with me and maybe Ben and Miciah can come too. Smile

I started out as only rod & reel too, and not interested in minnows or darters, but the people & colorful fish hooked me. There is a very diverse group of people at NANFA Biologists, professional & hobby aquarists, & fishermen; quite a few are getting into micro fishing now too.

My experience with the three conventions I've been to is everyone is very friendly, and willing to show you how to ID similar fish. Also they were helpful on places to try hook & line fishing for particular new life-list fish. I can't say enough good things about NANFA.
Miciah went to the Ohio convention with me last year.

I would love to meet up with you guys next time you are down this way.
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Welcome aboard Mike.

Regards,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.