You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hi everyone
07-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi everyone
Hi everyone,

My name is Chris (woolyworm). I live in Guelph, so I guess I'm a bit further afield than most on this board. Is there any other Guelph or tri-city members here?

I usually fish local lakes and streams, but make it to Lake Ontario tribs for salmon and steelhead in the fall. I love to fish for anything that swims, but this summer, I have been focusing on carp. It's really the first time that I have deliberately targetted them, and I'm having some moderate success; I'm up to 23 commons so far since I started fishing for them three weeks ago. When I feel the power of a big carp on the end of my line, I have to pinch myself, and wonder why didn't I start years ago! I'd love to meet up with some more experienced carp fishermen and learn some tips to improve my success.

My kids like to join me on my fishing excursions, and I love putting them onto lots of fish of any size.

I'll post some fishing reports as the summer goes on, and I hope to learn a thing or two from you!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: Hi everyone
Awesome! Welcome to the forum.

I just started with carp this year as well. I also wish I had started years ago! What a great, strong fish!

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2012, 05:26 AM
RE: Hi everyone
Welcome to the forum Chris.

Regards,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user