You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mmm...cheesecake!
11-04-2012, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 11:14 AM by MuskieBait.)
RE: Mmm...cheesecake!
I have started one! Big Grin

Eventually, when I finish school, I want to establish a part time cheesecake business. My sister likes to bake too so we could have all sorts of different baked goods. I also know a friend who has a home baking business and it is possible we can partner up as well. Wink

I've completed 5 cheesecakes...with about another 28 that I want to try. There are 5 major groups of cheesecakes I want to bake...and 7 different flavours for 4 of the major groups (one for each day of the week). It would be nice to have them on rotating menus...or at least a large variety for customers to choose from.

When you can't fish...might as well bake some good stuff to satisfy the stomach. Plus...chicks LOVE baked goods. Food is also a good way to a girl's heart. Big Grin

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 11:03 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
Maple anything is good

Maple CHEESCAKE

can't image.... so much win! LOL

The cheescake lifelist... good idea actually.

I used to bake. I made a whole slew of experimental concoctions one summer. I made sweet potato yogurt cheescake. I thought it was OK, my family didn't like it too much so more for me. I also made avocado cranberry bread.. that was just awful.

edit: MikeH saw first-hand today my passion for food experimentation. I offered him a piece of it and he politely declined LOL

Food lesson from today is that mayonnaise doesn't always make things better.

[Image: logobgs.png]
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
(11-04-2012 11:00 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Food lesson from today is that mayonnaise doesn't always make things better.

But...... wait....... what???? It doesn't Huh.........Big Grin

Giuga10
11-05-2012, 08:42 AM
(11-04-2012 11:00 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Food lesson from today is that mayonnaise doesn't always make things better.

Beer does.

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
11-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Mayonnaise + hummus... bad idea!

Beer + mayonaise.... not too promising either... but beer works wonders for 99% of things LOL Smile

[Image: logobgs.png]
11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
(11-05-2012 10:47 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Mayonnaise + hummus... bad idea!

Beer + mayonaise.... not too promising either... but beer works wonders for 99% of things LOL Smile

If you drink enough, it can make people comedians too Wink

Giuga10
08-20-2013, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 12:07 PM by MuskieBait.)
Adding another one to my cheesecake lifelist...baked in cupcake size for easy sharing.

Fishing hiatus going well...and instead am just starting to bake a batch of mini cheesecake a week for some fundraising...hopefully to raise enough money to volunteer a month in Peru next summer...and may I'll get a chance to hike the Inca Trail and see Machu Picchu Smile

If anyone is interested, I can fill orders for a batch of 16 mini cheesecake ($40) or a whole 9" cheesecake ($50). Material costs is usually $20-30 depending on size and complexity of the flavours. I'm only raising $20 per batch each time...so I need to bake a lot of batches to raise $1500 by April 2013! Let me know if you are in the Toronto area and you are interested.

Blueberry Maple Crumble

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html