You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Most efficient method of tying roe bags?
10-03-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 12:15 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
RE: Most efficient method of tying roe bags?
(10-03-2012 12:03 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  An acquaintance of mine in Alaska use plastic beads to fly fish for resident rainbows and dolly varden during the salmon run. They didn't care there was no scent and it was hard plastic...and neither did the sockeye.

And if you think the fish are spooked here...try grizzly bears at every other bend chasing after salmon...the fish there didn't seem to care.

Just saying...Wink

Have you seen the River Monster episode where Jeremy Wade is trying to floss salmon (he actually teaches the technique LOL)?? The grizzly literally comes and takes the fish off his line.. serve's em right! HA! Tongue

I've also heard reports of beads working very well.

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Most efficient method of tying roe bags?
I acquired some decent beads a while ago. They are marble and I use them as attractors, knot protectors or even instead of shot on the line.

I haven't used them as the actual bait / lure on their own though.

http://www.fishingtoronto.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply