You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Years' Resolutions
12-31-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 03:35 PM by OldTimer.)
New Years' Resolutions
I'm not good at keeping my New Years resolutions.

However - after much pondering and careful consideration I have come up with a resolution that I shall strive to keep:

- I resolve to go fishing more than ever in 2014.

Cheers............. and Happy New Year.

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: New Years' Resolutions
Me too!
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2013, 03:46 PM
That one won't be very difficult to follow!
12-31-2013, 03:50 PM
(12-31-2013 03:46 PM)Giuga10 Wrote:  That one won't be very difficult to follow!

It's a tough job........ but someone's gotta do it.

I'll give it my very best shot....................... smile

OT

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
01-03-2014, 11:50 PM
I only have one New Year resolution...

GRADUATE!!!

I caught a little over 100 new species in 2013...it'll be very hard to even come close to that in 2014...

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
01-05-2014, 01:45 AM
To finally buy a house! This isn't even a financial issue; we have the money but cannot...CANNOT find a suitable place on Quebec side. Unbelievable how many people are selling what amounts to little more than broken garbage. Hopefully this year something will come along.
01-06-2014, 02:21 PM
(01-05-2014 01:45 AM)Eli Wrote:  To finally buy a house! This isn't even a financial issue; we have the money but cannot...CANNOT find a suitable place on Quebec side. Unbelievable how many people are selling what amounts to little more than broken garbage. Hopefully this year something will come along.

Good luck with your endeavor! I know how hard it is to find the right place.
01-06-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 08:59 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
(01-05-2014 01:45 AM)Eli Wrote:  To finally buy a house! This isn't even a financial issue; we have the money but cannot...CANNOT find a suitable place on Quebec side. Unbelievable how many people are selling what amounts to little more than broken garbage. Hopefully this year something will come along.

That's incredible stuff Eli, I wish you guys well in that endeavour. You must have a story or two about the "houses" you've gone to see over yonder LOL.

Hmm.. what would my fishing New Year's Resolution be? I accomplished a lot of angling goals in 2013 and I have no plans for 2014 yet... so it's tough to say. Maybe catch some BIG fish, like BIG AZZ SHARK, right Ken? Wink

[Image: logobgs.png]
01-06-2014, 10:37 PM
(01-06-2014 08:56 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  

That's incredible stuff Eli, I wish you guys well in that endeavour. You must have a story or two about the "houses" you've gone to see over yonder LOL.

Hmm.. what would my fishing New Year's Resolution be? I accomplished a lot of angling goals in 2013 and I have no plans for 2014 yet... so it's tough to say. Maybe catch some BIG fish, like BIG AZZ SHARK, right Ken? Wink

Aside from the Nurse Sharks, we didn't even hook a toothy shark over 4 feet. If by BIG AZZ you mean 5-6 feet long shark, sure. If you want to use your 9/0, good luck. You already found out how strong a 3 feet long shark can be...I'm not handling a BIG AZZ toothy shark until we learn to handle the medium size sharks like Blacktips and small Bull Sharks.

I think a good intro would involve visiting Pat to try for the Sandbar Sharks in late summer.

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html