You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New form user
07-18-2012, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 08:27 AM by captraven.)
New form user
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. This is Sean aka CAPTRAVEN. Its been awhile since Iv had a chance to fish but I got started again this summer and am looking for any spots people have to offer for shore fishing. I'm located in Aurora (York Region). I just started to get back into fishing with my daughter 2 1/2 year old. She loves it so this will give me a chance to get out a bit more now. I have fished all over Ontario most in Barrie from the lake shore, Notti, and Little Lake renting boats. We are looking for any shore fishing spots as I have another little guy who's 8 months and I'm cant really be renting boats 1) the cost and 2) these two wont sit for a long period of time lol.

I took her fishing for the first time in Orangeville to Lake Island and she caught some sunfish and perch and she loved it. I took her this weekend to Barrie and she caught a couple perch (nice sizes) and some gobies witch we fed to the birds. I'm looking too see if anyone knows of anything closer were we can drop a line for a bit in the York Region area as well as really anywhere else around as its has been a long time and were I used to fish is now a lot of private property.

Ill update more stories as the summer goes on, nice to be here and have a great day everyone and happy fishing.

Regards
R@VEN
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: New form user
Welcome to OSF RAVEN

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to OldTimer for this post:
captraven (07-18-2012)
07-19-2012, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 01:37 AM by MichaelAngelo.)
Hey Sean! Welcome to the OSF community!

Do you have new subdivisions in you area? You know, the ones with stormwater ponds? Check there! You'll either find nothing, or you'll be extremely surprised Smile.

Either way, let us know in the Reports if you try it out!

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MichaelAngelo for this post:
captraven (07-19-2012)
07-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Yes we do, we have lots going on just off Yonge St and Bloomington. Too much if you ask me lol but I did see a lot of bodys of water from the rain and I do know were they are building there was an underground steam. Ill sneak by there this weekend if I get a chance and update if I find anything.

Regards
R@VEN
Find all posts by this user