You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New from Windsor
03-09-2012, 06:12 PM
New from Windsor
Hello as my name implies I live in Windsor and love fishing. I do all my fishing from shore and angle for almost all species. Although I do more bass fishing than anything. If there are any other Windsor shore anglers out there give me a shout out I would like to talk to you. I am excited to be part of this forum and assume I will learn a lot and have some fun. TIGHT LINES FOLKS!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: New from Windsor
Welcome aboard Windsorfisherman! Enjoy the nice reads in the general discussion section. =)

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey WindsorFisherman - I'm a bass guy too (smallmouth) and a relative newbise as well here.

Do you just fish the lakes down that way, or are you in to rivers as well?

Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2012, 09:39 PM
(03-09-2012 06:12 PM)Windsorfisherman Wrote:  Hello as my name implies I live in Windsor and love fishing. I do all my fishing from shore and angle for almost all species. Although I do more bass fishing than anything. If there are any other Windsor shore anglers out there give me a shout out I would like to talk to you. I am excited to be part of this forum and assume I will learn a lot and have some fun. TIGHT LINES FOLKS!!!!

Windsor fisherman here welcome and i don't fish for bass but enjoy targeting walleye,pike,and panfish.
Find all posts by this user