You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to hobby...
06-05-2012, 09:38 AM
New to hobby...
Hello guys,

Other guys always wanted to ride motorcycles, some muscle cars and then some want to hang glide. I always wanted to fish. I have fished before but I wanted to have my own gear and to fish on my own time(not invited by friends). And lastly I just want to fish. I don't have a lot of knowledge about fishing except...rod, reel, bait, floater and sinker. that's all i thought there is to it. But I know there's a lot more. Firstly I need a checklist and then a good fishing spot around the GTA. Thanks everyone.

Rich
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2012, 12:25 PM
RE: New to hobby...
Welcome to the forum - you'll find lots of info to read in the General Discussion threads.

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to OldTimer for this post:
rich_ace_G (06-05-2012)
06-11-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: New to hobby...
(06-05-2012 09:38 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote:  Hello guys,

Other guys always wanted to ride motorcycles, some muscle cars and then some want to hang glide. I always wanted to fish. I have fished before but I wanted to have my own gear and to fish on my own time(not invited by friends). And lastly I just want to fish. I don't have a lot of knowledge about fishing except...rod, reel, bait, floater and sinker. that's all i thought there is to it. But I know there's a lot more. Firstly I need a checklist and then a good fishing spot around the GTA. Thanks everyone.

Rich

Welcome welcome! Whereabouts do you hail from in the GTA?

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user