You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Ontario Shore Fishing Forum
New to hobby... - Printable Version

+- Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Ontario Shore Fishing Forum (/Forum-Ontario-Shore-Fishing-Forum)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Thread: New to hobby... (/Thread-New-to-hobby)

New to hobby... - rich_ace_G - 06-05-2012 09:38 AM

Hello guys,

Other guys always wanted to ride motorcycles, some muscle cars and then some want to hang glide. I always wanted to fish. I have fished before but I wanted to have my own gear and to fish on my own time(not invited by friends). And lastly I just want to fish. I don't have a lot of knowledge about fishing except...rod, reel, bait, floater and sinker. that's all i thought there is to it. But I know there's a lot more. Firstly I need a checklist and then a good fishing spot around the GTA. Thanks everyone.

Rich

RE: New to hobby... - OldTimer - 06-05-2012 12:25 PM

Welcome to the forum - you'll find lots of info to read in the General Discussion threads.

RE: New to hobby... - MichaelAngelo - 06-11-2012 02:12 AM

(06-05-2012 09:38 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote:  Hello guys,

Other guys always wanted to ride motorcycles, some muscle cars and then some want to hang glide. I always wanted to fish. I have fished before but I wanted to have my own gear and to fish on my own time(not invited by friends). And lastly I just want to fish. I don't have a lot of knowledge about fishing except...rod, reel, bait, floater and sinker. that's all i thought there is to it. But I know there's a lot more. Firstly I need a checklist and then a good fishing spot around the GTA. Thanks everyone.

Rich

Welcome welcome! Whereabouts do you hail from in the GTA?