You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Now That's Gross...
05-31-2013, 08:57 AM
Now That's Gross...
What the Grossest thing you ever snagged while fishing? Sure I have snagged lot of old line (PB, snagged three separate old lines with terminal tackle on one cast and successfully landed all three), leaves, weeds, etc...

Last night I was going for Channel cats again (new PB: 6.5 lbs) and I snagged a dogie doo bag that had been used.... Why go through all the trouble of bagging and tie-ing and then just throwing it in the water?

sigh....
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Now That's Gross...
........ was it another PB?..........smile.

Yech!..... that is gross. ......................Worst I've done is a few different rotting dead things (muskrat, several fish, bird).

OT

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 08:37 PM by Eli.)
condom...needless to say, I cut the line. Not sure what I would have done if it had been a $30 muskie plug or something like that...
06-03-2013, 01:56 PM
(06-02-2013 08:35 PM)Eli Wrote:  condom...needless to say, I cut the line. Not sure what I would have done if it had been a $30 muskie plug or something like that...

LOL

Maybe not a gross thing but a cool thing thing... but my friend once snagged a line with a fish attached to it... didn't land it though!

[Image: logobgs.png]
06-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Rotting salmon with maggots all over the carcasses...a mis-cast sent my rig flying across to the other shore...right on target at the rotting salmon...and somehow the hook snagged the tail of the rotting salmon...it was gross...

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
06-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Honestly guys.... What do you think the odds of the same thing happening in the same spot? Not a condom but yuck.

If I had the same luck with lottery tickets or Musky it would be OK, but the heck are the fishing Gods trying to tell me!!!???
06-09-2013, 08:11 AM
(06-09-2013 01:41 AM)zippyFX Wrote:  Honestly guys.... What do you think the odds of the same thing happening in the same spot? Not a condom but yuck.

If I had the same luck with lottery tickets or Musky it would be OK, but the heck are the fishing Gods trying to tell me!!!???

When you fished enough, you'll run into a lot of weird things. Big Grin

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html