You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Next get together
07-27-2012, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 06:08 PM by bettercallsaul.)
RE: Next get together
(07-22-2012 02:50 AM)grubman Wrote:  
(07-20-2012 07:25 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote:  
(07-19-2012 01:46 AM)grubman Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 12:07 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote:  How about Claireville resevoir?

What have you caught there before? Is there alot of fish there?

Never been there, but New World Carp holds tournaments there.

I never gone after carp. Is there a park or some place to cast from shore? There must be other fish there too. I'd give it a try.

The resevoir is surrounded by a conservation area. I've heard of bass being in there.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Grenadier pond is good I think we can catch a lot of pans and cats bass.. Plus there is cafe we can have a coffee..

Jason
07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
This newbie would like to nominate Lake Wilcox as a point of interest.

Exclamation PANFISH ACTION Exclamation
07-29-2012, 01:23 PM
(07-29-2012 12:48 PM)black_crappie Wrote:  This newbie would like to nominate Lake Wilcox as a point of interest.

I've heard good things about Wilcox, it's got a variety of fish mostly on the west shore where a boat is preferred/required.

I guess it will eventually come down to a vote. For me within the GTA is fine for me. Hopefully a lake/pond that I can use spinning and a fly.
07-30-2012, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 10:56 AM by MichaelAngelo.)
(07-29-2012 01:23 PM)grubman Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 12:48 PM)black_crappie Wrote:  This newbie would like to nominate Lake Wilcox as a point of interest.

I've heard good things about Wilcox, it's got a variety of fish mostly on the west shore where a boat is preferred/required.

I guess it will eventually come down to a vote. For me within the GTA is fine for me. Hopefully a lake/pond that I can use spinning and a fly.

No need for vote, we can do it all.

I'm down for Lake Wilcox. Is it open from shore at all?

If it's just 3 of us we could hop into my friend's canoe I'm borrowing.

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 12:15 AM by grubman.)
(07-30-2012 10:56 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  

Then it's just a question of when. Is it 3 or 4 of us? Is Roska in? I got my one man inflatable if your canoe is full. I'm busy for Wed. I'm good for Thurs.
08-20-2012, 02:24 PM
(08-01-2012 12:13 AM)grubman Wrote:  
(07-30-2012 10:56 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  

Then it's just a question of when. Is it 3 or 4 of us? Is Roska in? I got my one man inflatable if your canoe is full. I'm busy for Wed. I'm good for Thurs.

I just went to a meetup with the Kawartha Anglers on Rice Lake. It was tough fishing, cold front moved in on Friday killed the fishing. It's gonna get warmer this week again with no rain for the next few days. Back to dog days of summer.........lol.