You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: Welcome!
(05-08-2014 10:27 PM)Jan Borkowski Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 02:01 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael

Thank you for the welcome. I am from Toronto, I don't get many chances to fish. I am interested in fishing the St Lawrence river this summer, near Kingston. I like to fish from shore, so I am looking for tips from members. I fish for anything that bites. Big Grin

Jan

Welcome Jan!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 02:52 PM by OldTimer.)
(05-08-2014 10:27 PM)Jan Borkowski Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 02:01 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael

Thank you for the welcome. I am from Toronto, I don't get many chances to fish. I am interested in fishing the St Lawrence river this summer, near Kingston. I like to fish from shore, so I am looking for tips from members. I fish for anything that bites. Big Grin

Jan

Welcome to OSF there's a few members here from that area.

OT

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2014, 04:12 PM
Hello,

Joined to read fishing reports here in Ontario. Figure I'd say hi and welp. Anyone know a nice shore fishing spot in say Kinkardine area or say . . . Niagara way? Open to suggestions. No particulars on the type of fish to catch. Been a couple weeks in the heat and haven't caught much of anything.

- B
08-17-2014, 08:32 AM
Hello fellow fisherpeople. My name is Steve. I am from Cambridge ,on. I have been fishing since i was a wee lad. Now im half a century old i still havent lost the urge to fish . I have fished many lakes in Ontario in my time and enjoy all species . Hope to correspond with people and share tactics and areas . Lake Erie is a new area i have been trying to learn for walleye . Looking forward to hear from you
08-17-2014, 02:22 PM
(08-17-2014 08:32 AM)steve Wrote:  Hello fellow fisherpeople. My name is Steve. I am from Cambridge ,on. I have been fishing since i was a wee lad. Now im half a century old i still havent lost the urge to fish . I have fished many lakes in Ontario in my time and enjoy all species . Hope to correspond with people and share tactics and areas . Lake Erie is a new area i have been trying to learn for walleye . Looking forward to hear from you

Fàilte

Guid to hear fa' your wee, sonsie face.

Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan

Cheers,

OldTimer

.......smile.

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Geez old timer, I popped a vessel trying to decifer that. But howdy.
09-08-2014, 06:15 PM
EZ here: a total newbie with just few fishing trip experience. Been to Rice Lake, not much luck on a boat. Tried shore fishing rest of times and only had small catches. Will keep on trying and report any progress (if any!)

Happy sharing,

Michael
06-29-2017, 01:06 PM
Hello! I'm Marc, fishing from Kingston, Ontario! Recently moved from Quebec City.
07-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum
08-25-2017, 08:49 AM
(12-16-2012 10:41 PM)Philco Wrote:  

Happy sharing,

Michael

greetings from wasaga beach

lots of fishin tales to share, none of them too tall............

found link I wanted to open for an old map

here I am

philco
Just moved to east toronto and looking to find some fun fishing holes for my 2 kids ... really for me, but that's the story I keep telling my wife.