You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Where do you get your gear?
02-05-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Where do you get your gear?
Depending on where u live try and find a local tackle shop for most of your purchases, at times prices can b a little more than the chain stores but good deals can be had, they are knowledgeable and can suggest other models or can always order what u need. I find my local shop to b very helpful and always answer my questions about where and how to fish, most bigger stores don't seem to b as helpful.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2017, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2017 02:56 PM by LuckyLunker.)
For quality, knowledge, and convenience (they're open at 4am most days, if you need live bait or gear) I go to Angling Specialties in Mississauga. Those guys have quality everything. You may spend a little more on rods/reels, but again, quality. I've heard for guide repairs and tying flies...they're some of the best.

Granted, you'll still find me in the fishing section of Canadian Tire, Sail and Bass Pro!
07-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Ma & PA shops: Pro J's in Toronto, True North in Innisfil, Diver's Nook in Parry Sound.
Big Box: Cabela's, BPS, Sail and Crappy.

EBAY!!!!!
07-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Got our rods at Bass Pro in Vaughan and some things from online but mostly from a shop on Victoria road in Kitchener