You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wishing on a shooting star
10-24-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star
(10-23-2012 09:11 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  Eli shared with us his treasured location. We don't share it with anyone else.

Exactly. You are 100% correct. Trusts should not be broken.

Attaboy!

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Wishing on a shooting star
(10-24-2012 04:52 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 09:11 PM)MuskieBait Wrote:  Eli shared with us his treasured location. We don't share it with anyone else.

Exactly. You are 100% correct. Trusts should not be broken.

Attaboy!

Cheers,

OldTimer

This is one reason why I've been so productive on my species hunt. When people can trust you with their info and spots, they are much more willing to help out. When you are halfway around the world, you need every pieces of info you need to accomplish fishing targets...and people will only share their trusted, high percentage fishing spots if they can completely trust you. Word gets around too. If you share a spot with someone else, that word spreads quickly and betrayal can be sniffed out.

My rule is that you will only ever betray my trust once. If you break our trust, you will never be trusted again. No if of but.

Michael knows quite a few of my spots...and he better keep them a secret or else...

But he has experienced his own betrayal of trust...so he understands the need to respect information that others has graciously shared with him.

Malama o ke kai

Caution - Objects in picture are smaller than they appear. I am genetically predisposed to make fish look bigger.

Life List: 577 species and counting (2016: 91 new species)
http://muskiebaitadventures.blogspot.ca/...-list.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply