You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Worst luck ever
09-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Worst luck ever
I was out fishing for perch today and caught a tagged fish. I didn't know about the Barrie fall fishing festival as it is its first time this year. When I finally found out from the most mule-like person ever where to register, they said it was too late. It's pretty disheartening but looking at the registration costs I probably wouldn't pay $40 for a shot in the dark... Also, you need to bring it in alive, but this dude was buried by a couple dozen of his fallen comrades, who died for a tasty lunch.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Worst luck ever
(09-30-2012 02:44 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote:  I was out fishing for perch today and caught a tagged fish. I didn't know about the Barrie fall fishing festival as it is its first time this year. When I finally found out from the most mule-like person ever where to register, they said it was too late. It's pretty disheartening but looking at the registration costs I probably wouldn't pay $40 for a shot in the dark... Also, you need to bring it in alive, but this dude was buried by a couple dozen of his fallen comrades, who died for a tasty lunch.

You caught a tagged fish?! That sounds like spectacular luck to me! How many did they tag???

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
(09-30-2012 05:15 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  
(09-30-2012 02:44 PM)bettercallsaul Wrote:  I was out fishing for perch today and caught a tagged fish. I didn't know about the Barrie fall fishing festival as it is its first time this year. When I finally found out from the most mule-like person ever where to register, they said it was too late. It's pretty disheartening but looking at the registration costs I probably wouldn't pay $40 for a shot in the dark... Also, you need to bring it in alive, but this dude was buried by a couple dozen of his fallen comrades, who died for a tasty lunch.

You caught a tagged fish?! That sounds like spectacular luck to me! How many did they tag???

Apparently 71 tags, with 11 being turned in.

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2012/09...e-got-away
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 11:34 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
" “You don't need a boat. . .to succeed in this tournament,” Phillips said. "

Now that's what I like to hear Cool

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
I drove by Kempenfelt Bay this afternoon and marvelled at the many fishermen stationed near the outlet of the sewage plant.

I didn't try kempenfelt bay, instead spending my time on the river.