You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 3.26 Average
contest start date
03-13-2016, 02:47 PM
contest start date
A number of us were discussing this years contest back in January and decided that the contest would run Jan 1 - Dec 31. Now, in the official rules just posted, it says Mar 1-Dec 1. I know this is just for bragging rights, but in order to play by the rules, which start date is good? Do my ice-fishing perch count, or do I have to go get another one?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2016, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 02:56 PM by OldTimer.)
RE: contest start date
(03-13-2016 02:47 PM)Fossil Fish Wrote:  A number of us were discussing this years contest back in January and decided that the contest would run Jan 1 - Dec 31. Now, in the official rules just posted, it says Mar 1-Dec 1. I know this is just for bragging rights, but in order to play by the rules, which start date is good? Do my ice-fishing perch count, or do I have to go get another one?

MA - FossilFish is correct in the date thing being Jan 1st forward. You may have missed this thread while out of the country.

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...-end-dates

OT

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: contest start date
My apologies! Thank-you for bringing this to my attention, rules are updated, post away!

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user