You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

recent adict
08-23-2016, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 08:05 AM by marcusone.)
recent adict
I've been fishing for most of my life; mainly on summer vacations.
Recently I've been "bitten" (pun intended Smile ) and have stepped up my fishing.
That said, I don't own a boat, so have now started to look for places to fish without a boat; ponds and lakes.
So here I am!

Marcusone

edit: i should note; primary fish is Bass! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: recent adict
(08-23-2016 07:57 AM)marcusone Wrote:  I've been fishing for most of my life; mainly on summer vacations.
Recently I've been "bitten" (pun intended Smile ) and have stepped up my fishing.
That said, I don't own a boat, so have now started to look for places to fish without a boat; ponds and lakes.
So here I am!

Marcusone

Welcome and google earth can be a tool to find spots and reading forums also helps.
08-23-2016, 08:04 AM
(08-23-2016 08:02 AM)ray6591 Wrote:  Welcome and google earth can be a tool to find spots and reading forums also helps.

Thanks... i have been playing with google earth; however, many/all spots would be considered private (or at least don't have public access).
I'm having difficulty finding posts with the search here, any tips would be greatly appreciated.
08-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Welcome to OSF.

Try reading this:

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...ies?page=2

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user