Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: recent adict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been fishing for most of my life; mainly on summer vacations.
Recently I've been "bitten" (pun intended Smile ) and have stepped up my fishing.
That said, I don't own a boat, so have now started to look for places to fish without a boat; ponds and lakes.
So here I am!

Marcusone

edit: i should note; primary fish is Bass! Smile
(08-23-2016 07:57 AM)marcusone Wrote: [ -> ]I've been fishing for most of my life; mainly on summer vacations.
Recently I've been "bitten" (pun intended Smile ) and have stepped up my fishing.
That said, I don't own a boat, so have now started to look for places to fish without a boat; ponds and lakes.
So here I am!

Marcusone

Welcome and google earth can be a tool to find spots and reading forums also helps.
(08-23-2016 08:02 AM)ray6591 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and google earth can be a tool to find spots and reading forums also helps.

Thanks... i have been playing with google earth; however, many/all spots would be considered private (or at least don't have public access).
I'm having difficulty finding posts with the search here, any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to OSF.

Try reading this:

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...ies?page=2

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's