Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bait vending machines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lebarons in markham on woodbine.
there's a bait shop on birchmount and danforth area in scarborough. As for worms i usually pick them up after a rainy day. Wait till midnight and grab them with a flashlight and quick hands. The wetter the better. Just walk soft and try not to shine the light on them. As for storage i have about 500 worms at the back of my fridge in a worm box. I feed them oatmeal every week or so and i keep them in generic moss i pick up in the woods or earthworm food mix that i buy from a co-op when i visit montreal. A old buddy of mind used to sell worms he collected after i showed him the trick. The best are large parks or lawns.
There was (and still may be) a vending machine at the Petro Canada in Sutton (Dalton & High St.) and there's a variety store further north on Dalton that sells worms, as well as a bait shop in Jacksons Point
just take a walk around your neighbourhood after a hard rain...worms all over the sidewalks....my parents backyard is a worm bonanza after it rains....if i ever need to use live bait i'll just catch them as needed....
(05-15-2014 07:09 PM)MRQturbo Wrote: [ -> ]just take a walk around your neighbourhood after a hard rain...worms all over the sidewalks....my parents backyard is a worm bonanza after it rains....if i ever need to use live bait i'll just catch them as needed....

I like doing this too, they seem luckier too!
There is one at Yonge & North Lake Road (Wilcox lake). It's west side of Yonge, a little bit north of North Lake. Machine is outside a Korean convenience store.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's